Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- You may not register more than one account per person. If you register more than one account all of your accounts will be terminated.
All websites, banners and text ads submitted by the user must comply with the following rules. Violation may result in account termination.
- Sites must not promote any HYIP (High Yield Investment Program), pyramid or ponzi schemes.
- Sites must not have any pop-ups.
- Sites must not break out of the surf frame.
- Sites must not contain any illegal content, including illegally copied software, drugs, offensive material or adult content.
- Sites must not automatically start file downloads.
- Sites must not contain any virus, spyware or malware.
- Sites must not ask surfer to download any executable file (.exe).
TrafficExchange.io has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TrafficExchange.io of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- You may not promote your TrafficExchange.io referral URL in any way that could be considered spamming.
- The materials on TrafficExchange.io's web site are provided "as is". TrafficExchange.io makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TrafficExchange.io does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TrafficExchange.io or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TrafficExchange.io's Internet site, even if TrafficExchange.io or a TrafficExchange.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TrafficExchange.io's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TrafficExchange.io does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TrafficExchange.io may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TrafficExchange.io does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TrafficExchange.io's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Country of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions.